Andy Williams: I Don't Remember Ever Growing Up (2006)
Andy Williams had wrote, "Over the past few years I have come across songs that I really wanted to record. I picked 13 of my favorites and set out to make a new record."
While the title track is the only new song, the other 12 selections were chart hits for other artists or, as is the case with “Desperado” by the Eagles, received critical acclaim without having been released as a single.
- Lady In Red
- Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- Have I Told You Lately
- She's The One
- I Don't Remember Ever Growing Up
- I Don't Want To Talk About It
- I'll Never Break Your Heart
- The Shadow Of Your Smile (with Chris Botti)
- Just To See Her
- One Sweet Day
- Every Breath You Take
- Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
Note: CDs may not be returned for a refund or exchange if they have been opened.